National Zombie Park | Quick Look
Check the game out on Steam Greenlight -http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293602277
If you enjoyed this video hit subscribe and share it with your friends.
also give the like button a slap!! it helps a lot.Thank you for watching :)
Get ScottishGeeks T-Shirts and more http://scottishgeeks.spreadshirt.com
Become a Partner - http://awe.sm/iHTAi
Follow us on Instagram -http://instagram.com/scottishgeeks
Website - http://www.scottishgeeks.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/officialscottishgeeks
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/scottishgeeks
Music by - http://www.audiomicro.com http://www.epidemicsound.com/
National Zombie Park is a survival-roguelike game with procedurally generated world filled with zombies. Any second can become your last in this dangerous area. You always have to think twice before making another shot - bullets are extremely hard to find and the bang noises can attract even more zombies.
How long do you think you can survive in National Zombie Park?
- Realism in details: possibility of dying after a single bite, realistic weapon reload, flashlight requires battery charge, weapon weight affects characters moving speed, etc.
- Endless procedurally generated open world
- Dynamic day and night cycles, weather changes
- Different types of zombies with unique features
- Constant difficulty level increase
- A lot of different weapons
- Variety of special equipment like night-vision device, flashlights, etc.
- The game is powered by the Unreal Engine 4